Tuesday, December 24, 2013

December 24th

1 Nephi 11:31-33

"And he spake unto me again, saying: Look! And I looked, and I beheld the Lamb of God going forth among the children of men. And I beheld multitudes of people who were sick, and who were afflicted with all manner of diseases, and with devils and unclean spirits; and the angel spake and showed all these things unto me. And they were healed by the power of the Lamb of God; and the devils and the unclean spirits were cast out.
And it came to pass that the angel spake unto me again, saying: Look! And I looked and beheld the Lamb of God, that he was taken by the people; yea, the Son of the everlasting God was judged of the world; and I saw and bear record.
And I, Nephi, saw that he was lifted up upon the cross and slain for the sins of the world.

"One word. INCREDIBLE. I love how this talks about what Christ did while on the earth. He healed people - and He still does today. He was rejected and judged, but still He suffered and died for us. Think of Him. His life, His love, and His sacrifice. His healing and how we are saved because of it."

No comments:

Post a Comment