Wednesday, December 18, 2013

December 18th

Moroni 10:32

"Yea, come unto Christ, and be perfected in him, and deny yourselves of all ungodliness; and if ye shall deny yourselves of all ungodliness, and love God with all your might, mind, and strength, then is his grace sufficient for you, that by his grace ye may be perfect in Christ; and if by the grace of God ye are perfect in Christ, ye can in nowise deny the power of God."

Matthew 11:28-30

"Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."

"Christ invites us to come unto Him. He doesn't ask us to come to Him as perfect beings. He wants us to come to Him with all of our weaknesses, troubles, and imperfections. He will help us find rest, and then it is through Him that we can be made perfect. How great is it to know that we are never alone!"

No comments:

Post a Comment